Manager Distributor L&D
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Research training curriculum, standards and best practices assigned learning & development courses.
- Create L&D curriculum to meet the objectives and desired outcome of multiple courses at the same time.
- Draft & write content for written, online, in person and hybrid training.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, media teams, and external partners to build assets for training modules and program.
- Support Director of Distributor L&D in training internal sales teams on new materials, training modules/courses and other L&D assets available to them and field leaders.
- Work with Events & Recognition teams to create and/or update L&D materials for in person and rank-based training events.
- Coordinate with regional sales team to prepare distributor speakers and presenters at convention, workshops, quarterly events or other filed leader trainings.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management, Instructional or Experience Design.
- 3+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Network Marketing industry, with working knowledge of compensation plans.
- Previous experience with L&D strategy, course creation and/or workshops.
- Skilled in copy writing, editing, marketing and or content creation.
- Ability to conduct market research into learning & development trends, network marking best practices and competitive intelligence.
- Must be able to work on multiple L&D projects, events, and workshops at the same time.
- Acute attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.