Director Distributor Learning & Development
Design, plan and implement distributor learning & development program for LifeVantage that supports our business objectives and field leader needs. Use LifeVantage distributor career path, company data, and business goals to define a new distributor onboarding training program, team manager training and leadership development paths. Partner with field leaders, internal stakeholders, and external partners to align desired outcomes, KPI’s and performance metrics of each training program or initiative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Design and execute on an L&D strategy including setting objectives, creating learning paths, measuring impact, and building special programs.
- Keep up with the latest modes of training design and delivery (in-person, virtual, self-paced). Define an approach for learning in a scaling, global hybrid organization.
- Develop core curriculum in house, working with our cross functional teams and other outside partners to develop and design content and materials.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders and field leaders to design a new onboarding and training program, launch guide and associated workbooks and materials.
- Design and execute impactful courses and workshops that meet overall field leader development needs and organizational priorities, for LifeVantage conventions and quarterly events.
- Design an in-person L&D program that builds tracks for distributors throughout their career path: getting started, team managers, early leaders, and advanced leadership skills.
- Manage all aspects of the distributor focused learning & training programs by working with both internal and external partners, scheduling courses, managing enrollment, preparing speakers, and owning all other logistics with the support of our Sales & Events teams.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on field leader L&D, answering internal employee questions, marketing the programs internally, and ensuring the overall successful roll out of the programs and curriculum.
- Design metrics and measurement tools used for evaluating and reporting program impact and success.
- Present training materials on video, online, in person or on stage as assigned.
- Manage L&D team.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management, Instructional Design, or Marketing.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Network Marketing industry, with working knowledge of compensation plans.
- 3+ years team manager experience.
- Pervious experience with L&D strategy, course creation and/or workshops.
- Skilled in copy writing, editing, marketing and or content creation.
- Skilled in instructional designer and a keen understanding of the adult learner.
- Ability to understand business objectives and align filed leaders accordingly.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple L&D projects, events, and workshops at the same time.
- Acute attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.